Career opportunities await. Black Ice Strategies is growing and we are looking for great talent to complement our team and our clients’ needs. We are focused on hiring the right people with the right personality fit for our organization and our clients.
People make the difference. The right cultural fit and people who are aligned with our core values, mission and broader vision is an essential component to Black Ice Strategies.
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Account Manager to help support our company and the needs of our clients. Our clients’ industries include technology — hardware and software, robotics, construction, professional services, finance, consumer and retail.
We look forward to meeting you.
If you don’t see a career opportunity that meets your experience, but you can offer direct expertise to help grow our team directly or indirectly, let’s grab a coffee and make introductions.
Digital Marketing Account Manager
The Digital Marketing Account Manager will assist with both account and digital marketing functions in order to support the development of stronger brand recognition within the primary channels, and strengthen the lead gen funnel for our clients. Following a growth strategy set forth by the executive team, this person will be instrumental in the day-to-day marketing executions.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes the business through goodwill, courtesy and a positive attitude
- Collaborates with the team to execute on the defined 2020 Marketing Strategy
- Testing strategies to optimize revenue and profitability; testing new creative, landing pages
- Following best practices with list buildings and email campaigns, social media management, and digital paid; this person will be responsible for building email campaigns within an email marketing/automated marketing platform
- Execute post-transaction digital opportunities with existing and new affinity partners – e.g digital mediums including co-branded digital ads, emails, social media
- Execute on some creative design e.g. email campaigns, and tests creative prior to pushing new executions live, e.g. website pages
- Work with third-party developers, agencies, and other vendors for CMS improvements and integration of new technology to improve conversion
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to improve processes and support operations to successfully launch digital campaigns
- Coordinates and handles logistics for industry trade shows
- Conducts research on industry trends and news to continue to identify new opportunities
- Becomes efficient with core business
- Perform any reasonable request as assigned or directed by management to support the office
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 3- 5 years minimum of digital marketing experience
- BS/BA in the related subject
- Creative mindset and graphic design experience a plus
- Proven experience building and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Deep knowledge of all key online metrics: open rates, click-through rate, conversion rate, and various pricing model
- Strong understanding of online industry trends for all online marketing mediums: email, banners, native, social, etc.
- Robust analytical skills for analyzing campaign effectiveness and offering actionable insights.
- Very strong online direct marketing skills and background with the ability to immediately apply these skills to online marketing initiatives
- Competitive compensation
- Casual attire throughout the week
- Friendly, open and team-oriented work atmosphere